Wednesday 2 July 2014

One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin


Synopsis
‘Is there really such a thing as a perfect proposal?

Over the next hundred days I intend to find out. I will find one hundred ways to propose to our Chief Proposer Suzie McKenzie and post the results here for your enjoyment. One thing’s for sure, not one of my proposals will be on top of the Eiffel Tower with a dozen red roses.’

Best friends Suzie and Harry are partners in romance. That is, they run the.PerfectProposal.com, coming to the aid of would-be grooms to create the ultimate marriage proposal.

But when Harry decides to catapult the business into the big leagues with a PR stunt all Suzie can see is a hundred days of heartbreak stretching ahead of her. But however exotic the location, or breath-takingly romantic the setting, Suzie has to keep remembering that ‘Marry Me?’ is the one question she can’t say yes to.

This business proposal should come with one hundred broken heart warnings...

One hundred proposals, one hundred chances to say yes.

Review
I haven’t been blogging long and I think this is the first book I have seen that has been hyped up to an unbelievable level, so expectations were very high. Thankfully this book meets that expectation, it is so easy to read, I didn’t notice the hours slipping away. The writing style is so friendly, it is definitely a book to read in one go

Lots of girls dreams of having an amazingly romantic proposal and this book certainly fulfills that, they were mostly so wonderful I wouldn’t mind any one of them. I say mostly, as I don’t think I would find the spider one funny either. My favourite one without a doubt is the fireflies, absolutely spectacular.

Suzie is so cute, she is hopelessly in love with Harry, but doesn’t tell him, leading to a torturous few months as she has to answer no to every proposal. Her lack of confidence means she accepts the situation, but as the book progresses cracks start to show. She was so warm and loving there is never a second when you don’t want her to end up with the man of her dreams. Harry was just as lovely, and I really wanted to bang Suzie and Harry’s heads together for a good portion of the book!

Overall this book had it all, Romance, humour (for the record my favourite character in the whole book was Tiny Tim Timmings!), everything I want in a book, it was just amazing.



Order on Amazon now!

Published by: 
Carina UK
Gratefully received from the Publisher for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...