Tuesday 19 August 2014

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read

Top Ten Tuesdays
Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read



The Book Thief - Markus Zusack
I have not seen one criticism about this book, and the fact that  it is narrated by death seems unique. I have seen the movie so I know the story, but books are generally speaking better than their movie adaptions, so I still want to read this!
Pieces Of You - Ella Harper
I have heard so much good stuff about this book on twitter, I have pushed it up my TBR pile and started it last night, so far it is living up to the hype!



Eleanor and Park - Rainbow Rowell
I have read all of Rainbow's books (well I'm part of the way through listening to Landline) and think they're something special, especially Fangirl, I ADORE that book! I don't know why I haven't devoured Eleanor and Park yet, but I will...promise!
Fractured - Dani Atkins
Another book on my kindle, that I have heard nothing but praise for.





The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me - Lucy Robinson
It is absolutely criminal that I haven't read a book by Lucy Robinson yet, her latest one sounds to be her best yet judging by twitter!

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
I have heard such good things about this series, I don't know why I am missing out on these, I will get round to it soon I hope!!



Beyond Grace's Rainbow - Carmel Harrington
Simply put, after seeing Jill (from jill loves to read) describe this book in 5 words I was inspired to move this book (and Carmel's second book) up my TBR!

Dear Thing - Julie Cohen
Another book that seems so delicate and emotional, right up my street!



Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire
After reading Beautiful Oblivion, I realised it was a mistake putting off this series for so long... Trent Maddox says it all!

First Last Kiss - Ali Harris
I loved both of Ali's other novels, they have something magic about them. I've heard so many good things about her other novel, I cannot wait to read it!

What books haven't you read, but have heard good things about?

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor and Park is pretty good, but I liked Fangirl a lot better.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...