Tuesday 5 August 2014

Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Women's Fiction

Top Ten Tuesdays
Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Women's Fiction



Heaven Can Wait - Cally Taylor
This book is just amazing, the concept is really unique, and the ending made me grin so much at something where I would be unhappy!
The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
Sophie Kinsella is THE queen of Chick Lit in my opinion, her books are everything I love about this genre. She has written so many great books, but I think you'd have to start with Becky Bloomwood's story, because it is just fantastic!



My Best Friends Girl - Dorothy KoomsonThis book was just stunning the first time I read this, so powerful, and nothing like anything I had read before prior to reading this. The Memory Book - Rowan Coleman
This book is so great that it just leaves me speechless. I just have to think about it for me to tear up, it is so heartbreaking at times. Check out my review for something that's a tiny bit more coherent.



The Charm Bracelet - Melissa Hill
Melissa Hill's books are so charming and magical, I love 'The Charm Bracelet', Holly is such a lovely character, this book is one of the most heartwarming books I've read.

Breakfast at Darcy's - Ali McNamara
This book is really good, a great concept, I was smiling the whole way through.


Chasing Daisy - Paige Toon
This book combines racing and romance, and stars a hot Brazilian racing driver, what more do I need to say?!

What I Did On My Holidays - Chrissie Manby
I loved this book, great concept and funny the whole way through. Perfectly summery!



I Heart New York - Lindsey Kelk
As mentioned last week, I love this series of books and it starts with this one. Set in my favourite city, you're introduced to one of my favourite characters ever!

Unsticky - Sarra Manning
This book has a really interesting concept, it was a great read!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...