Thursday 22 January 2015

Starting tomorrow: Sophie and Suze's Review Challenge


Generally speaking I will try to review a book before starting a new one, but I have been a bit terrible at this over the last few months for various reasons, and Sophie from Reviewed the Book and Suzanne from Librarian Lavendar have come up with the perfect challenge to allow me to catch up!

I aim to write all my reviews up, the total stands at 9, and potentially there will be 2-3 more, dependent if I read any more before then, and still have time to review them. I may not publish them all the ones I complete in the time of the challenge (other than the first two on my list below), but they will all be scheduled, and the relevent ones sent off to netgalley, hopefully improving my ratio!

So, at worst I will have 1.1 reviews to write a day, but I am busy this weekend so that will probably up it a bit, but I do think my target is manageable, and it's a lot less than I thought it was. Anyway without further rambling, here is my list of books I plan to review





  • My Heart and Other Black Holes - Jasmine Warga
  • Lost and Found - Brooke Davis
  • Bride Without A Groom - Amy Lynch
  • Lily Does LA - Nicola Doherty
  • Between The Lives - Jessica Shirvington
  • The Great Christmas Knit off - Alexandra Brown
  • The Girl On The Train - Paula Hawkins
  • Best Kind of Broken - Chelsea Fine
  • A Proper Family Christmas - Chrissie Manby 
I am still reading these two so if I finish these then I shall endeavor to review these after finishing the list above
  • The Book Of You - Claire Kendal
  • Saving Quinton - Jessica Sorensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...