Tuesday 20 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays - Top Ten Books by my Top Ten Authors

 Top Fifteen Books from My Top Fifteen Authors

Hosted by The Broke and Bookish!


This week's topic is a freebie, so I have extended that freedom even further to a top fifteen this week, because I would spend a year trying to decide on which ones to remove from my list and still not have made a decision.




Paige Toon
Paige can do no wrong in my book, I've loved all her books, but my absolute favourite is Chasing Daisy. Utterly fantastic!

Cally Taylor
No matter what genre Cally writes, she nails it. Heaven Can Wait is definitely something special

Jane Costello
OK I have only read one book by Jane, but The Time of Our Lives is absolutely amazing and pushed her right into my top... uh 15!




Melissa Hill
Melissa's books are all so heart warming, but none are more so than The Charm Bracelet

Jodi Picoult
The Storyteller was really really amazing, Ninteen Minutes is an incredibly close second, but all her books that I've read have really made me think.

Chrissie Manby
One of the first Women's fiction authors I read and her books keep getting better. A Proper Family Holiday (and A Proper Family Christmas) is phenomenal 


Rowan Coleman
I can't even describe how amazing The Memory Book is. I tried in my review, but failed to put into words just how spectacular it is. I've still got the 'feels'.

Lucy Diamond
Every book I read by Lucy just keeps getting better and better. The Year of Taking Chances was outstanding!

Carole Mattews
Love all books I've read by Carole, especially her Christmas novels, I've got a lot to catch up on since Carole has wrote 25 books, but The Christmas Party stands out!

 


Diane Chamberlain
I love all books I have read of Diane's, Breaking the Silence had parts set in the past which were simply jaw dropping. 

Jojo Moyes
When I recommended, and consequently read Me Before You with my book club everyone thought it was going to be a light read, but no, this book is so much more than that, they all enjoyed it, and it's not hard to see why.

Cecelia Ahern
Cecelia's books always have this magical quality about them but Where Rainbows End (or Love, Rosie) really sticks in my mind, and I think i read it twice in a row when it first came out. Obsessed, much?



Sophie Kinsella
While I love the Shopaholic series, I think her standalones are equally amazing! Twenties Girl is just perfect.

Lindsey Kelk
I Heart New York. Literally - It is my favourite place in the world, and this book was so funny, and I just adore this series!

Ali Harris
Ali's books are so charming. Miracle on Regent Street is so good, it made me smile lots (and kudos for the cover in my favourite two colours)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...